Throttle Lag

Tim

I have just downloaded a freeware Embraer Tucano off AVSIM and have a
problem with the throttle response.

When I open the throttle (or close it for that matter) the engine takes ages
to repond. The aircraft is flyable (though would be improved if the response
was better), but taxiing is a nightmare! I'm guessing that something in the
aircraft config file needs tweaking, but I don't know what. At least, I
don't think there's a hardware problem with my throttle (Saitek X35T) as it
works fine with my other a/c. Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim

Lawn Dart wrote:

Hi Melissa,

Actually the Tucano is a prop (a turbo prop I think), but I feel that the
lag is far in excess of anything I've experienced on any other a/c. We're
talking a good couple of seconds before the engine responds, which can't be
right.

I'll have to continue head scratching on this one I think.

Tim