Throttles

Hi All,

Quick Question,

Is anyone using a Trottle other than the one that came with their Joystick?

I'm thinking of getting a seperate throttle & Yoke for use with regional
Jets and Turbo props.

Any suggestions?

Ta Sergio

Talon

I use the CH yoke with throttle, prop and mixture (had if for a couple of
years and love it.) I recently added the CH Throttle Quadrant which is
perfect for multi-engine ops and after a little tweaking, I love it even
more. You can't go wrong with the CH stuff IMHO.

Paul

"sergio seelochan" <sergio.seelochan@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Quick Question,
>
> Is anyone using a Trottle other than the one that came with their
Joystick?

> I'm thinking of getting a seperate throttle & Yoke for use with regional
> Jets and Turbo props.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Ta Sergio

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:36:58 GMT, "sergio seelochan"
<sergio.seelochan@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Quick Question,
>
>Is anyone using a Trottle other than the one that came with their Joystick?
>
>I'm thinking of getting a seperate throttle & Yoke for use with regional
>Jets and Turbo props.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Ta Sergio

I use the CH Yoke and have for years. Includes the throttle.

Bob

"sergio seelochan" <sergio.seelochan@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:eVyZd.81$%F3.1@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...
: Hi All,
:
: Quick Question,
:
: Is anyone using a Trottle other than the one that came with their Joystick?
:
: I'm thinking of getting a seperate throttle & Yoke for use with regional
: Jets and Turbo props.
:
: Any suggestions?
:
: Ta Sergio
:
I use the saitek x45 set. It has a huge number of programable buttons
and knobs - and is useful in other computer games.

Dave