Question Throwables not smooth in games like BF1 BFV (Battlefield) ?

svorcs

Commendable
Nov 5, 2018
FULL SPECS:

PSU (unknown, never opened the lower basement of my PC to see) probably 650W or 700W

WIN 10 PRO (latest version) 19043
Z390 A-PRO motherboard
Intel i9 9900KF (unlocked)
16Gb Crucial RAM (Sport Ballistics)
Nvidia MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS OC
1x HP SSD 256Gb chip attached to the motherboard (WinPart)
1x 2Tb TOSHIBA HDD
1x Crucial SSD 500Gb
1x Crucial SSD 1000Gb

Not long ago i upgraded the CPU to 9900KF, did a system reset because windows won't start, had to update UEFI from the USB, because after some win10 update the computer won't start up, before that i have also removed a CMOS battery from motherboard for 5 minutes because i thought i could solve a problem like that BUT it did not work! Whatever.
I installed the DARK ROCK 4 to cool the i9 9900KF, plus I added another 14x14mm fan that draws air right above the CPU ribs (cooler) through the grid on top of the case.
I am about to install another 8x8mm fan to draw off air at the back of the PC near the GPU heat location.
Plus thinking of adding 2 more 5x5mm 3pin AKASA fans (full speed) to BLOW the CRAP OUTTA system (sorry for this).

Because I am pretty sure the GPU has been overheating at some points not long ago, note that my PC was near the radiator, now i moved it in another corner of a room. I got that freezing (dzzzzzzzrrrdddzzzzzrr) sound and image forever, without other option than a hard reset. (I must mention that my reset button hasn't been working for a long time now, i only use power button to turn off, turn on, and wake the computer.
I am aware that CPU is also the heatbringer but in most games running it's usage is only around 10%, full load maybe 50%.
When I first installed the CPU it went around 5GHz to 5.2GHz in powerful games, then after some time I knew IT was overheating and i disabled the Intel Turbo Boost inside BIOS.
After a few months I enabled the Turbo Boost back ON and now the CPU is running games at 4.7GHz always. When idle or searching web and windows it's clock is adapting at considerably lower clocks.

I don't blame the hardware & games work pretty fine. I have an RTX 2060 MSI VENTUS OC 6GB.
A few days back I removed the 8GB RAM from the 3rd slot, because I read that 16Gb is perfectly and more than enough on dual channel optimized.
Plus I set the monitor to 75Hz refresh rate for quicker responsiveness.
Lately I've been doing a lot of PC tests with MSI Kombustor and RivaTuner statistics and manually tinkering with my PC (mostly adding FANS & RE-INSTALLING stuff.
NOTE: I DID ONLY USE Afterburner to MONITOR THE PC's performance, I HAVE NOT BEEN OVERCLOCKING ANY HARDWARE!
Everything has been working normal and fast only I've been disturbed by some miscellaneous stuff like:

I don't know why sometime, actually most of the time the items picked up like dynamite, ammo caches (throwables) and stuff that fell off enemies is having the stutter like rotating as a picture with the low fps? Newer Games run perfectly smooth even up to around average of 100-170 fps with vsync off. Especially i think only in Battlefield games.
I always set the games in Nvidia GeForce Experience to automatically optimise them, then when i spot bugs in games i manually change settings and try and hope that problem disappears, whatever it always returns.

Thank you for future discussion and help.

ASK THE COMMUNITY