Throwing (And Troubleshooting) A VR-Sharing Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_Runner_Fast

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
Very informative article! I definitely plan to get the Vive in a few years...as I have more than enough Steam games I want to play (like at least 30 of my 90), and that $800 price tag for the Vive is really expensive...
I would rather get the Vive at at the max $550, no more. Plus college dorms are rather cramped...so I'm not sure if I could get a roommate who would be willing to share that much space when I would play a Vive game...
Additionally there are already better HMDs coming out, so I would rather wait for a better and more fancier experience than what I could get now...

Xanvronly

Commendable
May 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm about to start a long career in promoting VR in Brazil, and I'm about to give my second presentation, but now in another level, as my Vive arrived last Friday, which may be the first CV1 in my country, and I would like to know some other details so that I can apply to my presentations. Did you time each user's experience? If so, how long? Did you clean the headsets after they used it? How? Did you use anything to avoid the tripod to vibrate? That's all for now I guess. Thanks in advance!

Xanvronly

Commendable
May 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm about to start a long career in promoting VR in Brazil, and I'm about to give my second presentation, but now in another level, as my Vive arrived last Friday, which may be the first CV1 in my country, and I would like to know some other details so that I can apply to my presentations. Did you time each user's experience? If so, how long? Did you clean the headsets after they used it? How? Did you use anything to avoid the tripod to vibrate? That's all for now I guess. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.