Thrustmaster steering wheel not working.

Jun 11, 2019
Hello,
I got a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT steering wheel and I want to use it for Dirt Rally. But I have a problem. Some of the buttons don't work. I tried rebooting my system and pluggig the thing back in. Then all the buttons worked again.... but that was only for a few minutes.
It's not all the buttons. 4 buttons don't work.
Can someone pls help? Does someone know a solution?

Solidjake

Great
Sep 6, 2019
This is for a console or pc? If it's for pc re-install the drivers, make sure there are no issues with the usb port and just double check in-game that each button works. Keep us posted.

Jul 26, 2019
Drivers are important, ensure they are updated, its worth noting some older wheels have serious compatibility issues with newer games. My father had an Thrustmaster wheel (a cheap one too ) from 2009. Windows registered it, the game saw it was there, I could even navigate the menus and get the car moving. However soon as you tried to you know drive the car, it just became a comical mess. Seeing similar issues to what you see. Sometimes the buttons worked, sometimes the didn't in either case i wasn't winning any races.

If you can provide us with the wheel and your platform (with specs) we can see what more we can help with.

Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for the help everyone, but I couldn’t fix the problem. I think it’s not working correctly because it’s an old wheel. So what I did was simply buy a new and better wheel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Consumer Electronics 1