Screamer

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2003
I have a g4 ti4200 athalon 2200+ and i just recently my motherboard fried:( so upgraded to a 2600+ and an asus A7N8X it worked fine for 2 days.I woke up 2 days later and I got no screen so I took it out and put it into my brothers and once again no screen. When I placed a Mx440 it worked fine. Does anyone know of any possible problems that could have occured? or the number to get my RMA number

G

Captain Obvious says the answer looks pretty obvious to me!

It could have been pure coincodence that the card died 2 days after the motherboard, but thats doubtful!

The Captain suggests that the death of the motherboard somehow delay damaged your graphics card.

<b><font color=red>Captain Obvious To The Rescue!!!</font color=red></b>

lmoreno

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2003
Looks like you have answered your own question, if the graphics card did not work on another machine then most likely it is dead. In the future, try to be more specific to the error or your experience. I would suggest getting contact of your vendor and requesting and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) that way it can be exchanged. You cannot do so at the store that you bought it from if after the 30 days. Given the fact if you did NOT overclock or try some kind of moddding this should be replaced no problem.!