Ticwatch e + smartband?

Nov 29, 2018
Hello!

I'm a Ticwatch E user for almost a year now (bought it secondhand for €70). I have mixed feelings about the smartwatch. It certainly makes life easier sometimes but the vibration are just way too soft to actually notice someone calling me while I am doing something like walking or talking to people. The battery is also really bad... I have always on display turned off and I can still only get through one day of battery life at max!

I bought a Fitbit Versa for my girlfriend's birthday last summer and she can get 4 days of battery life out of it and I can even feel the versa vibrating when I'm just holding her hand. Of course the Versa has limited capabilities compared to a Ticwatch e since I don't do a lot of sports anyways...

Now my question is: would it help me to buy a cheap smartband? I was thinking about getting a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 to wear on my one wrist and the ticwatch e on the other. Can my Honor Play connect to two wearables and send notifications to both? Is the Xiaomi the best solution for my problem? I don't want to spend over €50...

Thanks in advance and greetings,
Jordi

Feb 26, 2019
Hi

I am new to the smartwatch family and I do like the Ticwatch Pro.
The learning curve has had some peaks and valleys.

Bulky is the first thought that comes to me when thinking about the TicWatches choice of band.

After wearing it form a few hours my wrist would feel moist, No ventilation.
I feel that the lighter in weight Lams haw band solved that issue for the most part with their perforations around the band.

Also, the choice of the red color added a bit of style to the watch. My Four stars rating was mainly for the unavoidable shipping time.