Is there anything loaded in Windows XP for enabling time limits for using the
internet, instant messaging and general computer using? If not does anyone
have any good reccomendations for a program? Thanks, KP.

Hello,

If I'm not mistaken you can use Group Policy Editor to restrict when users
can log on and do things. Other then that I'm not sure. I now that many of
the new routers can restrict what time computers can access the internet.

Michael Ortega

"Fl gatorz" <Flgatorz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anything loaded in Windows XP for enabling time limits for using
> the
> internet, instant messaging and general computer using? If not does
> anyone
> have any good reccomendations for a program? Thanks, KP.

TRENDING THREADS