Time Settings

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

No... I'm not thinking Windows Time service ;-)

Is there a way (GPO or script) to set all the computers
in the domain to "Automatically adjust clock for daylight
saving changes"

When setting up their computers, the option wasn't set,
and I don't know which one(s) of the 200+ workstations
are set without said option enabled, and it's screwing up
meeting request times in Outlook.

Any help would be appreciated

TIA,

Ken

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:14:19 -0700, "Ken" <kbrussel@trc.curtisswright.com>
wrote:

>No... I'm not thinking Windows Time service ;-)
>
>Is there a way (GPO or script) to set all the computers
>in the domain to "Automatically adjust clock for daylight
>saving changes"
>
>When setting up their computers, the option wasn't set,
>and I don't know which one(s) of the 200+ workstations
>are set without said option enabled, and it's screwing up
>meeting request times in Outlook.
>
>Any help would be appreciated
>
>TIA,
>
>Ken