Time synchronization

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a way to setup NT Server so that when the
workstations logon their time is set the same as the
server's, if so how do you configure it.

Stan wrote:
> Is there a way to setup NT Server so that when the
> workstations logon their time is set the same as the
> server's, if so how do you configure it.

From a command prompt, enter

"net time /?" and you will be provided with an answer!

HTH
Helmut
--
All typos © My Knotty Fingers Ltd. Capacity Dept.

In news:20e5f01c459f5$00c0a020$a101280a@phx.gbl,
Stan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> fumbled, fiddled and
fingered:
> Is there a way to setup NT Server so that when the
> workstations logon their time is set the same as the
> server's, if so how do you configure it.

W32Time from the NT4 Resource kit

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q246/1/45.ASP&NoWebContent=1

or for an unwrapped version of the url

http://tinyurl.com/m422