[SOLVED] Time to upgrade from old pc

Solution
Everything is pretty good, what monitor resolution/size were you planning to get and how many screens? The 2080 Super with the 3900X should be able to handle 1440p@144Hz and 4k@60-50Hz fairly easily for plenty of games. Also 2 monitors are ideal, at least in my preference, for ease of accessibility and editing.

I would hold off on buying the 2080 for now just until march, nvidia and AMD claim they have big news to announce for their next line up of GPU's. So that means new options and prices for you.
Everything is pretty good, what monitor resolution/size were you planning to get and how many screens? The 2080 Super with the 3900X should be able to handle 1440p@144Hz and 4k@60-50Hz fairly easily for plenty of games. Also 2 monitors are ideal, at least in my preference, for ease of accessibility and editing.

I would hold off on buying the 2080 for now just until march, nvidia and AMD claim they have big news to announce for their next line up of GPU's. So that means new options and prices for you.

Solution