[SOLVED] time to upgrade?

May 26, 2022
A320M-HDV R4.0 with a Ryzen 5 3600X. Time to upgrade or leave well enough alone? 32gb ram RX570 8gb PCI.

Solution
I use the machine for general computing and also MSFS2020. The graphics seem really good but maybe I am unaware of what it could be. thank you

Flight Simulator has the ability to bring almost the best machine your money could buy to its knees. If you are satisfied with how it's working and given the general usage, DON'T open the door....

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
What is the machine not able to do that you want it to, or where is it falling short?

Personally, if I were gaming with that and desiring high quality settings and steady 60+ frame rates I would probably consider a new GPU and maybe a PSU to match. If this is for work and general use it's more than enough for many more years.

Reactions: tom3901

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I use the machine for general computing and also MSFS2020. The graphics seem really good but maybe I am unaware of what it could be. thank you

Flight Simulator has the ability to bring almost the best machine your money could buy to its knees. If you are satisfied with how it's working and given the general usage, DON'T open the door....

Solution

TRENDING THREADS