frank

While having updates installed I lost the time
which is in my bottom tray. Would someone please
help me . Thanks

Right click on the taskbar and select properties. Put a
check mark in the box Show clock.

"Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0c9801c4b516$919f2310$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| While having updates installed I lost the time
| which is in my bottom tray. Would someone please
| help me . Thanks

Right-click on the taskbar and choose Properties...

"Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While having updates installed I lost the time
> which is in my bottom tray. Would someone please
> help me . Thanks

TRENDING THREADS