[SOLVED] Tired of waiting on the 3060ti. Any tips on a card I should get, here is what it is for.

AllisonKush

Prominent
Dec 1, 2021
Hello people! I still have the 970 I got when I built this PC something like 10 years ago. And I need to upgrade it. It will be for gaming, everything else is second to that. I will be running it with a 12600k if that is of any use to you. If the mobo mattes, it will be the Pro Z690-A. My budget on this is $800 and I am wanting to be able to game on 1,440 with ease.

Forgot to add, I do not want to buy a card from a scav. I do not want to support them in any way.

Solution
I am in now =)
They have cards for sell every day some good buys some not so good, some require you to buy another item with the card.

Not really at MSRP but much better than scalper price.

EDIT today they had a 3060ti for 669 not to bad but not good.
Luckily for me I have a GTX 980. 1070 and a RTX 2080.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello people! I still have the 970 I got when I built this PC something like 10 years ago. And I need to upgrade it. It will be for gaming, everything else is second to that. I will be running it with a 12600k if that is of any use to you. If the mobo mattes, it will be the Pro Z690-A. My budget on this is $800 and I am wanting to be able to game on 1,440 with ease.

Forgot to add, I do not want to buy a card from a scav. I do not want to support them in any way.
If you live in the US you can join the Newegg Shuffle every day till you get a card.

AllisonKush

Prominent
Dec 1, 2021
If you live in the US you can join the Newegg Shuffle every day till you get a card.
I got this "
Our system have detected unusual traffic from this device, please check our Policy & Agreement for more information, feel free to click this link to give us feedback.
error: 0.734d517.1638399654.3ae8e0a7" So I will look into that. Thankies!

AllisonKush

Prominent
Dec 1, 2021
They have cards for sell every day some good buys some not so good, some require you to buy another item with the card.

Not really at MSRP but much better than scalper price.

EDIT today they had a 3060ti for 669 not to bad but not good.
Luckily for me I have a GTX 980. 1070 and a RTX 2080.
Are there any cards that will not be a matter of luck for me to get? Like cards that are good and still not selling out?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Are there any cards that will not be a matter of luck for me to get? Like cards that are good and still not selling out?
They will al sell out every day it's like a lottery system and you get a email if your selected and have a certain time frame to respond and buy it. (it adds it to your cart on the regular site)

I was selected 2 times in about 20 entries.

They do sell refurbished cards on their site if you can trust that just google newegg refurbished video cards.