Titanfall Release Date Announced: March 11, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
If you drop another $150 you could have a PS4. Never understood why people pay well $100 for a video game with a few toys.......I mean collector's items

piggys

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
Who wants to spend money on a game made from a 10+ year old game engine? EA should of made them use Frostbite 2 or 3. Lazy programmers ruined another game.

I never understood why people collect expensive junk....I mean art.

Really though, people buy things because they like them, leave them be as it's not your money.

wdmfiber

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

Plus when you get situated in your career... things reverse.
A few hundred dollars means nothing, but time is very valuable... it can't be wasted, playing on a PS4.

But a statue for the old oak computer desk... cool paper weight I suppose; definitely if your a fan of the game.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Can't wait until they stop porting games to the XBOX 360 (or PS3). That would hopefully mean that I will then HAVE TO upgrade my PC. It's been 6 years, it's time. My E6750 has done its time, now I need a good reason to move up in the world.

A lot of collectors items become collectable and worth a lot.

My last boss bought vinyl records and had tons of them. One he bought for $20 bucks became worth $100 in a week since it was the rarest one out.

Other do it because they like it. I collect coins as I enjoy the history they show.

I also will buy collectors editions of a few games now and then. Never paid $300 for one yet though.

spartanmk2

Honorable
May 11, 2012
The only collector's edition I have is WoW which I bought back in '04 after much deliberation, and I thought $80 for it then was expensive! (maybe so).

_BigHead_

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
PC release, maybe? and not just a crappy port either, one where they actually dive into the abilities of current gen hardware, and not just an APU in a $500 box....

Status
Not open for further replies.