"TO ALL IT EXPERTS... JUST READ AND FIND SOLUTIONS.... Thanks"

lhemjay07

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
Hello Guys...
Can you help me with my problem?? >,<

--->> Last week, I cleaned up my pc including system unit and its component, I cleaned it because it gets dirty, I unplug all wires and other components in my motherboard, including 'Hard Drive', 'AVR', 'RAM', 'Battery', and also the 'CPU'.. After cleaning using cloth and vacuum cleaner individually, and after reassemble it, I thought it will run faster than it was before. But when I turn on the power, 'NO SIGNAL' detected in my monitor, no beep sounds after turning on my system unit, no lights comes from my mouse and keyboard but the CPU fan is running.

-I used to change the wirings, and cable inside my system unit, but nothings happen.

-I used the paper clip test to test my AVR but it also doesn't work

-I test my RAM and Hard drive if it will work in other pc, and yes it is, but when I placed it back in my motherboard, nothings happen.

-I thought it was the CPU, I put thermal paste in it, but it is also a failure.

-I also thought the pin of my HDD and RAM gets dirt so I erase its pin using pencil eraser, and when nothings also happen, I do it also in my CPU, but again... another failure.. :(

-And lastly I test my Monitor and other cable, my monitor works in other pc and it works properly.

------------
"WHAT SHOULD I DO????"
Will you help me guys?? I want to repair it ASAP, coz I need it everyday in my work.
Please help... Thank You :) :bounce:

Assuming nothing was damaged or anything, and the mention of the cloth and vacuum, I wonder if you lost the cmos jumper on the motherboard. Those can get loose after awhile. No idea what the hardware is, but that's first thing that came to mind. Pretty sure there might be system beeps involved in that case though, unless the speaker isn't functional / connected. It's easy enough to confirm anyway and won't cost any time to check for it.