TO ALL PLAY STATION 2 PLAYERS

IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
8 PAILY

ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:

> IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
> FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
> 8 PAILY
>
> ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top. Or, if you prefer,
third row up from the bottom. It's a button that looks a bit larger than
the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift' key. Please read up on
it's uses. Thank you.
--
RJB
3/11/2005 9:00:36 AM

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
-Homer Simpson

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:

> IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
> FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
> 8 PAILY
>
> ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top (excluding the Fkey
row). Or, if you prefer, third row up from the bottom. It's a button that

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
>> FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
>> 8 PAILY
>>
>> ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY
>
>Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top (excluding the Fkey
>row). Or, if you prefer, third row up from the bottom. It's a button that
>looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
>key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.

WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700 in
<11657-42316311-283@storefull-3211.bay.webtv.net>,
JSharp1954@webtv.net graced the world with this thought:

>IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
>FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
>8 PAILY
>
>ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

and I'm sure people will be lining up to group with you.

RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> crashed Echelon writing

> It's a button that
> looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
> key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.

My shift is smaller than it

--
Bjarke Andersen
Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address

On 11 Mar 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Bjarke Andersen wrote:

> RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> crashed Echelon writing
>
>> It's a button that
>> looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
>> key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.
>
> My shift is smaller than it

Yes, but I'm sure you're aware I was trying, in a semi-humorous way to say,
"Hey stupid, turn off the caps lock".
--
RJB
3/11/2005 10:14:59 AM

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die."
-Salvador Dali

Dark Tyger wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

LOL

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in
> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

He got people to respond...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 27 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 28 Provisioner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
wrote:

>Dark Tyger wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
>>

>LOL

....then comes the peanut gallery we prefer would stay hidden from my
own ISP. ><

--

wrote:

>Dark Tyger wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)

Palindrome

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <i6n531l9kqejroburgeqmj7pirr7h82se3@4ax.com>, damon-
nomad@tiscali.co.uk says...
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Dark Tyger wrote:
> >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
> >> wrote:

> >> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
>
> In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
> On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)

Nah, it means "American's On Line"... guess its the same thing after
all.

j/k... couldn't resist it

(ps yes I know its technicaly "America Online" but that wasn't quite as
fitting)

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:38:53 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>In article <i6n531l9kqejroburgeqmj7pirr7h82se3@4ax.com>, damon-
>nomad@tiscali.co.uk says...
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
>> wrote:

>> In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
>> On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)
>
>Nah, it means "American's On Line"... guess its the same thing after
>all.
>
>j/k... couldn't resist it
>
>(ps yes I know its technicaly "America Online" but that wasn't quite as
>fitting)

When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
concidered the low end of the totem pole.

Didn't take long for WebTVers to claim that spot. :)

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:44:09 GMT, Larry Laffer <private@aol.com>
wrote:

>When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
>concidered the low end of the totem pole.

Yes, that's right - I remember those days well... For some reason,
people accepted that AOL's subscribers were the dimmest of the dim.
Why, I have no idea, as they were no worse than anyone else, really!

>Didn't take long for WebTVers to claim that spot. :)

Oh yes, I remember THOSE lot.

Palindrome

<damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:44:09 GMT, Larry Laffer <private@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
> >concidered the low end of the totem pole.
>
> Yes, that's right - I remember those days well... For some reason,
> people accepted that AOL's subscribers were the dimmest of the dim.
> Why, I have no idea, as they were no worse than anyone else, really!

Actually, they were. There were people who used independent ISPs, who had
to configure slip/ppp (and none of this "Internet Connection Wizard" stuff
either, you were in the nitty gritty) and download the various un-integrated
bits of software needed, often starting off the process by discovering that
without having an ftp client it's actually fairly difficult to get an ftp
client.

And then there were people who installed AOL, picked a local access number,
and were online.

Ease of use for the people who weren't up to the task of getting on the net
via a local ISP was the reason AOL became so popular. The fact that it
enabled people to get online who otherwise would have been weeded out of the
Internet gene pool by the bar set by local ISPs is why it became the butt of
so many jokes.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:52:58 -0600, Faned <faned@wyld.qx.net> wrote:

>Ease of use for the people who weren't up to the task of getting on the net
>via a local ISP was the reason AOL became so popular. The fact that it
>enabled people to get online who otherwise would have been weeded out of the
>Internet gene pool by the bar set by local ISPs is why it became the butt of
>so many jokes.

Yes, I see what you mean :) To us hardy souls reared on local
Bulletin Boards, getting on the 'Net was looked on as a cinch...
There was a bit of a stampede when they came out, now you mention it.!

Palindrome

TRENDING THREADS