To AMD people out there

G

Seriously you AMD guys make me laugh my guts out!!!!

Did you ever re-check all the post in here abouth new guys that want info on wich cpu to buy???

It's funny to see all of you trying to geth him to buy a AMD cpu, and when a intel fan try to make is point, you'r just like " SHUT UP YOU MORON YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AND INTEL SUCK, I DONT KNOW WY BUT EVERYONE SAID IT SO IT JUST SUCK"

Siriously there is like 30% of this forum that dont know anything of what they'r talking abouth. More, 35% of the infos are incorect in both AMD and intel post( but mostly AMD).

Anyway continue like that, you entertain me

dhlucke

Polypheme
This post isn't helping anyone either. If you have something to contribute, post some links.

<font color=red>They're out there, waiting, watching, listening. Be afraid! The cookies are coming!</font color=red>

74merc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
you must be reading a different board than I am.
there are at least as many Intel idiots as there are AMD lemmings.
idiocy goes both ways, apparently you've chosen sides as well.

----------------------
Independant thought is good.
It won't hurt for long.

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
So are you labelling all AMD folks here being bias? Buy what ever you want, I could care less. I will relate to anyone of my experiences with AMD to whom wants to know. So far it has been very positive. I am happy you are entertained by reading our posts, usually I watch a DVD or play a game for that but each their own I guess.

G

The fact that you reply is indeed intresting if you dont care!! But that's not the point of my post. The point is that most of the AMD fan like yourself dont let the others tink up there mind. The cpu business is a war with no ending, so when you flame someone abouth the new amd "kicking ass" you'r just waiting for the intel fans to flame you again. However this forum is supose to be something that make sense and help people make the right choise in buying computers VS his/her need, but still mabe 40% of the post are not use in this way.

killall

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
actually he said that he could care less... which would mean that you are illiterate, which would mean that you probably misread the original posts, which would mean that you're a fool for posting this... and learn to spell you idjut (take note of the irony)... and anyway why are you being so hypocritical... youre trying to do exactly the same thing... just not to the CPUs but to the people who can understand that paying more money that doesn't perform as well is called WASTING money... I say let intel and amd thrive the more competition the lower the prices and the better the CPUs

you do not strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Shocwavez

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
You're wasting your time. The flaming and mud slinging will always continue, especially here in the CPU section. Now I ask more questions here at THG than I answer, not being as tech savy as most of the ppl here. But if I can help out, I do so without calling people idiots or losers. So you can write me off the list of AMD meanies.

:tongue: <font color=green> I LOVE INTEL. It tastes like chicken </font color=green>

tlaughrey

Distinguished
May 9, 2001
Apparently you're only seeing the posts you want to see. Idiocy does go both ways here if you'd pay attention. In other words, there are stupid posts in favor of Intel just like there are stupid posts in favor of AMD. You're no better than those you criticize for being biased.

kurokaze

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2001
If you read the posts carefully then
you would see that we try to help
people with problems regardless of their
setup, Intel or AMD.

The real fanatics (i.e. tbirdinside, AMDMeltdown,
FUGGER et al.) are probably the people you
are referring to. You should know better than
to take their threads personally.

Intel Components, AMD Components... all made in Taiwan!

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Spell checker..... Grammar checker.....

Your writing skills make me laugh my guts out....

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
As far as I know you are either Fugger or AMDMeltdown. In any case if you have some valid points that you want to make then make them. Put forth your evidence for what ever cpu you want to anaylyze. Some of us are better then others at being objective and being patient and working with other members to find the truth in the matter. Now if you want to buy a cpu twice the cost and is slower in most benchmarks with equal stability on a chipset that costs more, then so be it. Just because some of us disagree with you doesn't mean we are bias.

TRENDING THREADS