To Change Over

allansusan2

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2010
Hi The World and in Cyber Space.

I am using Windows 10 1703 version. I want to change back down to "Windows7" I have the disk. However; i do not have the drivers for it. Could someone out the advise me how to get those drivers without having to pay for it. I know i could use Drive Booster and Slim Drivers etc etc. Am I right to say that in the BIOS i have to turn off the safe boost, and change over to the Legacy Mode. Plus can you still get the Windows Update for it?

I would appreciate a reply from someone out there.

Respectfully,

Allan

Solution

Who doesn't have what? Be specific as some may be able to help more than you realize. Which drivers for which hardware(manufacture and model).
I suggest you try http://www.classicshell.net/ before downgrading to see if that fixes what you don't like about Windows 10. You can tweak it so that it looks and behaves very much like Windows 7 which if its just the GUI on Windows 10 you hate this should make you pretty happy. I personally use it and really prefer Windows 10 over 7 since it has lots of better features like improved task manager, better file transfer feedback, etc.