to map re. 100% usage thanks

I just wish to thank Map for his reply to the 100% usage i have printed his
reply and will use the info/suggestions to
make my computer more safe.
Thanks to Map and all of you that help us new users by sharing your
knowledge with us.

map

"Jessie the flower of Dunblane" wrote:

> I just wish to thank Map for his reply to the 100% usage i have printed his
> reply and will use the info/suggestions to
> make my computer more safe.
> Thanks to Map and all of you that help us new users by sharing your
> knowledge with us.

I hope that I was able to help :)
Whatever I know ( ? ) I've learned from someone else.