This card is really cool the copper heat sink is real heavy and well built
the fan is silent I swear i dont hear a thing
all my games now run beuatiful with all setting to the max I am running
1280x720 here are the specs
TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
Windows Media Center PC 2004
Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2

ABIT IS7-E Intel 865 Chip w/SATA

Seagate 120 gig SATA 8 MB
System Memory 1024 Meg DDR400

NEC DVD 2510 dual 8X plus minus

Creative AUDIGY 2 ZS 7.1

Creative Labs Giga works S750 7.1 sound system 700 Watt with remote

Cyber power Limited edition stereo case 430 watt

Microsoft Bluetooth wireless keyboard & mouse
ATI RADEON X800 XT PE 256 DDR3

HAUPPAUGE TV Tuner with FM for media center

Philips Media center remote
DVI to 61" Display 1280x720p 32 bit 60HZ
I have only the TV hooked up to pc with DVI cable

I got all my game setup at 1280x720 and the pictuer is very bright and clear
espescily when you watch HD like WMV HD trailers its Awsome the best

--
killin@u.com

FatDaddy wrote:

> This card is really cool the copper heat sink is real heavy and well built
> the fan is silent I swear i dont hear a thing
> all my games now run beuatiful with all setting to the max I am running
> 1280x720 here are the specs
> TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
> Windows Media Center PC 2004
> Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2
>

> I got all my game setup at 1280x720 and the pictuer is very bright and clear
> espescily when you watch HD like WMV HD trailers its Awsome the best

I also have the SAmmy HLN61W, and the pic is amazing. In fact,
I use my PC mostly as a Hi Def TiVo. Have you tried getting
a HDTV tuner card for your PC and taping/watching HDTV programs off the air?

Jeff B

"jeff b" <fakeaddy@fjyfj.com> wrote in message

> FatDaddy wrote:
>
> > This card is really cool the copper heat sink is real heavy and well
built
> > the fan is silent I swear i dont hear a thing
> > all my games now run beuatiful with all setting to the max I am running
> > 1280x720 here are the specs
> > TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
> > Windows Media Center PC 2004
> > Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2
> >

> > I got all my game setup at 1280x720 and the pictuer is very bright and
clear
> > espescily when you watch HD like WMV HD trailers its Awsome the best
> >

> I also have the SAmmy HLN61W, and the pic is amazing. In fact,
> I use my PC mostly as a Hi Def TiVo. Have you tried getting
> a HDTV tuner card for your PC and taping/watching HDTV programs off the
air?

> Jeff B

Hi, Slightly off topic but I have the same m/b as you the Abit IS7-E and was
wondering does it sometimes cut out when you boot up? very occasionally when
i boot up i dont even get a display on the monitor and it cuts out about 5
seconds after pressing the button, and i cant work out what the problem is
any help would be greatly appreciated.

my spec
modded case with 350W psu
Abit IS7-E m/b
IDE ATA100 200GB WD HD
DVD-/+R
DVD ROM
1GB PC3200 RAM
no graphics card at the moment, I got a refund on my 9800XT about a month
ago when I heard about the X800 XT, so I'm waiting for this card to be
released in the UK, which I might add is taking its sweet f****** time. so
until I get this card I cant use the pc to troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks
Shiva

no not yet But when its availabe for wmce I will

"jeff b" <fakeaddy@fjyfj.com> wrote in message

> FatDaddy wrote:
>
> > This card is really cool the copper heat sink is real heavy and well
built
> > the fan is silent I swear i dont hear a thing
> > all my games now run beuatiful with all setting to the max I am running
> > 1280x720 here are the specs
> > TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
> > Windows Media Center PC 2004
> > Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2
> >

> > I got all my game setup at 1280x720 and the pictuer is very bright and
clear
> > espescily when you watch HD like WMV HD trailers its Awsome the best
> >

> I also have the SAmmy HLN61W, and the pic is amazing. In fact,
> I use my PC mostly as a Hi Def TiVo. Have you tried getting
> a HDTV tuner card for your PC and taping/watching HDTV programs off the
air?

> Jeff B

no problems here

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:41:36 -0400, "FatDaddy" <KillinU@worm.com>
wrote:

>This card is really cool the copper heat sink is real heavy and well built
>the fan is silent I swear i dont hear a thing
>all my games now run beuatiful with all setting to the max I am running
>1280x720 here are the specs
>TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
>Windows Media Center PC 2004
>Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2
>
>ABIT IS7-E Intel 865 Chip w/SATA
>
>Seagate 120 gig SATA 8 MB
>System Memory 1024 Meg DDR400
>
>NEC DVD 2510 dual 8X plus minus
>
>Creative AUDIGY 2 ZS 7.1
>
>Creative Labs Giga works S750 7.1 sound system 700 Watt with remote
>
>Cyber power Limited edition stereo case 430 watt
>
>Microsoft Bluetooth wireless keyboard & mouse
>ATI RADEON X800 XT PE 256 DDR3
>
>HAUPPAUGE TV Tuner with FM for media center
>
>Philips Media center remote
>DVI to 61" Display 1280x720p 32 bit 60HZ
>I have only the TV hooked up to pc with DVI cable
>

>I got all my game setup at 1280x720 and the pictuer is very bright and clear
>espescily when you watch HD like WMV HD trailers its Awsome the best

An excellent technical review of the X800 XTPE.
I do so look forward to the next installment.................

John Lewis

FatDaddy wrote:
> no not yet But when its availabe for wmce I will

THere are several available now, I use the FusionII
by dvico.

Jeff B

jeff b wrote:

> FatDaddy wrote:
>> no not yet But when its availabe for wmce I will
>>

> THere are several available now, I use the FusionII
> by dvico.

Is the Fusion II supported under Media Center Edition?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

J. Clarke wrote:
> jeff b wrote:
>

>>FatDaddy wrote:
>>
>>>no not yet But when its availabe for wmce I will
>>>

>>THere are several available now, I use the FusionII
>>by dvico.
>

> Is the Fusion II supported under Media Center Edition?

Fusion2 is a stand alone seperate HDTV tuner card with it's own
software. It works with virtually any graphics card.

Jeff B