To Tom

G

First of all i would like to thankyou on a really great site.The amount of information you have on this site is totally amazing.I have been coming to your site now for more than 2 yrs on getting info.In the last 3 month i have taken the big plung into building a new system for myself.So for the last 6 months i was here on a daily basis to see what was the best components to use.The big decision was what proscesor & mainboard i was going to use.In the end i decided on the Asus cusl 815e maimboard with a PIII 733 mhz Intel CPU with a IBM Deskstar 7200rpm ata 100 HHD.I was going to use a 440 BX to start with but decided against it because you need to overclock the FSB and that can cause a small problem with the AGP port on what videocards you can use.
This system runs extremly well with no problems what so ever as i have used all the major components you have tested in the last 6 mths to build it.
Thanks Tom for all the great work you have done and to keep all of us informed on the latest upto date information.
Andrew Cook

Reactions: rakinar2

machow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Your kind of post has been found so many places in the forum (including mine :smile: ) I think Fredi should open up one that specifically meant for 'To Tom' posts. :smile:

Smart guys are not smart; they only see things in different perspective.
1st <b>member</b>!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by machow on 11/12/00 10:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Yes Machow there should be just a place for this type of message as you know Tom has done a great job with upto date reports it curtainly makes life easy on what to use in a system.Keep up the good work Tom