To Wait Or Not To Wait ?

i urban i

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
8
0
18,510
Radeon HD4890 now (€160), or wait until the Radeon HD5870 is out Sep 22 ($300/€205) <--from what I've read it should be that price but these things change.
 

lorik

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
114
0
18,680


But don't be surprised to see that card for 399 Euro. Things like that happen in Europe :pfff:
 

i urban i

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
8
0
18,510
Yeah, i guess i'll be waiting but if they screw us over with price i'll go for the 4890. now how do i make this thread solved?...lol
 

acer0169

Distinguished
Yeah wait for it. It's a nice step up, and as much as you'd love installing the 4890 now, you'll be kicking yourself as soon as you see the 5870 on the selves!
 

Gulli

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
1,495
0
19,310
Well, like every European here I'm hoping I won't have to pay 399 euros for it, but we won't know for sure until it hits the shelves.
 

TRENDING THREADS