Tom’s Hardware Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

From time to time in our product reviews you’ve seen us smacking the ever-living daylights out of a piece of hardware – whether it be a supposedly indestructible flash drive or stray piece of RAM – using a trusty Tom’s Hardware Hammer.

Tom’s Hardware Hammer Time! : Read more

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Nothing beats a hammer. Sometimes the ban hammer, sometimes the regular one. :)

Edit: I can't post comments.. I had to come to the forums to be able to post. :whistle:

G

if i had a hammer.. i'd hammer in the morning.. i'd hammer in the evening.. all over this land!

lawson raider

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
A hammer is the 2nd best tool in the PC Tech's inventory behind the #2 phillips screwdriver. A tool used when the screwdriver fails - the tool to "encourage" a wayward PC to work right and not screw up.

I needs this hammer!

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
It may not be a traditional "ban hammer".. but something tells me the broken, charred remains of whatever piece of electronic candy that I pull out of my Rig will not mind getting the ultimate salute with one of those hammers! >:D

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
I'll stick to these guys...http://www.deadonstore.com/tools.htm best hammers in the Market!! But for Tech News, it's Tom's all the way.

misfit14

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
Send me a hammer!! I have a GTX 580 that needs a water block installed and I need the hammer to break through the plastic cover to get it off. (Can't find a darn screwdriver anywhere.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS