Tom clancy ghost recon wildlands is bad

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Am i the only one who think ghost recon wildlands is really bad? , Like u have got 4 team to help u thats fine , but lets get to the point , the missions are really boring , just u have to clear the area , or something like stealing. Or whatever , and u have to complete all the mission and it takes for ever , and every mission u want to complete from a city i dont know i just played it and forgot it , all those mission are really bored , the game is ok , gameplay is nice , shooting is really good , but the game is bad for me...

Let me here your opinions guys

Solution
I enjoyed parts of it. I didn't much care for a lot of the side missions & seemed like the game would go on forever. Every now and then I'll play a little bit, then stop. My fav Clancy's the Splinter Cell series. Other then that I've been enjoying the 'Terrorist Hunt' missions on Siege.

toshibitsu

Distinguished
I enjoyed parts of it. I didn't much care for a lot of the side missions & seemed like the game would go on forever. Every now and then I'll play a little bit, then stop. My fav Clancy's the Splinter Cell series. Other then that I've been enjoying the 'Terrorist Hunt' missions on Siege.

Solution