Tomb Raider Movie vs Tomb Raider Game

May 16, 2018
I have watched the previous Tomb Raider Movie and Played The Latest Tomb Raider Game. I think Game has given us more good experience than movie. What do you think in 2018 upcoming Tomb Raider movie could give us any new adventure experience or all will be same.

Solution

It seems nowadays almost all of these sort of hero/superhero action type films are all watered down pg-13 cookie cutter movies aimed to attract as wide of an age group as possible in order to make the most money they can... I personally can't stand 95% of them. And I definitely agree that the game has given a better experience than the movie, games are more engaging, involved, etc, and it's an overall longer experience (and you definitely pay more for the game vs a movie...

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

It seems nowadays almost all of these sort of hero/superhero action type films are all watered down pg-13 cookie cutter movies aimed to attract as wide of an age group as possible in order to make the most money they can... I personally can't stand 95% of them. And I definitely agree that the game has given a better experience than the movie, games are more engaging, involved, etc, and it's an overall longer experience (and you definitely pay more for the game vs a movie ticket but it's worth it in my mind)

Solution