Tom's Guide: 15 MMOs for Multiplayer Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybernie

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Really? Is that the new thing on Tom's now - recycling your own news posts? I guess posting old news just wasn't annoying enough.

nhat11

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
Where's Vindictus and Aion? They're really good MMOs. This list definitely overlook on a lot of other good MMOs and focus on the popular brandname of the game like Star Trek.

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
The ratings suck. Tera 3/5 where worse mmo's score 4/5 or even 5/5? Please. Guild Wars 2 has a great art direction? No mention of Tera's art? Tera's art is waaay better than Guild Wars 2. Just look at the flora and landscapes. Must say though, Planetside 2 does look interesting.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Wither you love or hate it. How are you gonna give the most popular a 4/5. WoW is still the king wither you want to admit it or not. Thus deserves the highest rating.
And then you go on and give lotr/swtor (which I did like) a 4/5. They really should have at most 3/5. That's being generous to lotr.
Planetside is really one of the few that I can agree on. As for what it is I think it hit the nail right on the head.

natoco

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
Do some of those games really earn he title MMO without having millions of players online? Star wars for one I dead and empty, millions? where lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS