Tom's Hardware account blocked

sahak81

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
I've forgot my password, after multiple tries my acc has been blocked, and now I get 'YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED AFTER MULTIPLE CONSECUTIVE LOGIN ATTEMPTS.' message, how do I unblock my acc ? Tried to find some support team contact information looks like there isn't one, googled, no solves.

sahak81

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
Yes I have, It says 'Authentication Error Access expired' and that doesn't mean the password reset LINK expired as they mention. link expires 4 hours after I received that password reset request email

sahak81

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
So the issue was in my browser ?? never would thought about that :// tried with opera and the password has been reset successfully. However the account is still blocked, and I can't login(( I thought that was too easy.

Dec 25, 2018

I know I'm a year and a half late here but I'm having the same problem. Wondering if you'd still be able to help? Thanks so much either way. Happy holidays!

majaczos22

Prominent
Dec 8, 2018
I have similar issue. I cannot log in using my password, first it was saying that it was wrong. I asked for a new password, I followed the link it said there was an error proscessing my request... And the link wasn't working anymore because it's a one-off. I logged in using my google account, I tried to change my password but the form is unresponsive. I type in my email and new password (twice), click submit and ... nothing happens. Right now I cannot log in using my password because it says "account blocked". Thankfully loging in through Google account still works.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Please start your own threads for your own issues, you will have much more of a chance of it being found/fixed.

Please email community@tomshardware.com for password/login issues.