Tom's Hardware CES 2019 Awards: From 7nm Chips to Robot Butlers

"Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2060 comes with a $350 price tag, which is higher than we’re accustomed to for this class of video card. We can overlook the price, though, because the graphics card offers great performance for its price point. "

The RTX 2060 is a fine card priced at least $50 to high. We really should stop accepting that these high prices are ok. If we payed more for performance every generation top end graphics cards would be well over $20,000 after 20 years of improvements. Allowing ourselves to say the next generation is 40% faster so 40% higher prices is ok is a complete trap. TH you should stick by your initial thought this card is priced too high to get an award.

The Asus backpack is a bit weird. Not sure I love the gimikey RGB especially since that power pack won't likely pass through TSA inspections. I absolutely love my "Everki EKP121-1 Atlas" which has so many features that makes traveling with a laptop and other gear just lovely. The trolley Handle Pass-Through Strap is freaking lovely to toss the bag on top of your carry on luggage. The interlas are orange so all the black cables contrast. This Asus bag looks like it would work better for a high school kid than in any other scenario since it doesn't have those nice day to day or travel friendly features im accustomed to having.