Giveaway! Tom's Hardware Community: It's Hammer Time!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I don't want a hat or hammer. I'm just commenting to say that if you guys want to boost forum activity, please get all of the authors to post forum threads on their articles. A few still aren't.

BTW, the forum also has caching issues for those who choose not to stay signed in. Basically, it doesn't appear you're signed in on the page where you actually do the sign-in.

Reactions: JQB45
I dont know if I would want to upgrade my motherboard and ram for ryzen 3000 support.

My motherboard is currently on a beta bios with Zen 2 support, however, my board has weak VRMs and my ram is only at 3200mhz, lower than what ryzen 3000 can easily handle.

emattfeld

Honorable
Jun 24, 2015
Hammers, hammers, hammers, Hammers for everybody.

and Ghost Recon Breakpoint too, of course. Who doesn't want to get down and dirty with Shane.

Reactions: JQB45
Claw-hammer.jpg

There you go!

rockerrb3

Honorable
Dec 1, 2016
I don't know if I am doing this right or not as it has been a very long time since I have posted to these forums, but please enter me into the contest. I'm working on Silent Hill 3 and Gran Turismo 4 for PS2 right now. yes I know that they are old, but I'm out of work right now. Getting some responses from applying.

I would call it, "Hard Reset".

As for E3, a lot of people are saying that Navi looks disappointing... and I'm not convinced of that. Competition is a good thing, and we are seeing NVidia drop prices, so, not all is lost. Personally, I'd love to get a Navi based GPU. It'd be a good upgrade from my Polaris RX 470. Plus I want to make a Legend of Zelda themed PC, and having an annoying Navi is a must.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
“Post your response in the forums before 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 5, 2019!”

Also: “If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address by June 28, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!”

Tough, but fair. (Fingers crossed sassy and/or unsolicited QA submissions will be counted.)

Yikes. Good catch! Fixed the OP.

I don't know if I am doing this right or not as it has been a very long time since I have posted to these forums, but please enter me into the contest. I'm working on Silent Hill 3 and Gran Turismo 4 for PS2 right now. yes I know that they are old, but I'm out of work right now. Getting some responses from applying.

Yup, just posting a comment in this thread is all you need.

Believe it or not. Not all computer users/gamers car about events like E3. I, for example, do care at all.

100% believe. The giveaway is giving folks a chance to win some pretty specific hardware used in a wide variety of things. We just tied it in with the E3 event since that was the big news this week. Your comment and a comment about a favorite E3 announcement will have equal chances to win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.