Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Batman: Arkham Knight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Phew. Encores aside, the Steam Summer Sale is finally over. Let me tell you, that was a hectic week. Who knew that spending money on games could be such hard work?

Anyway, the highly anticipated Batman: Arkham Knight releases tomorrow, marking the conclusion of the Arkham trilogy. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations, but either way, we’re giving away a copy of Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition to one lucky winner on Friday!

Entry is going to be very simple. Quite frankly, we picked up so many games during the sale that we don’t know where to begin, so you guys are going to help us pick a theme for the next month which will determine the games we’ll give away in July! Comment with your vote (and maybe show some excitement because, well, BATMAN!) to be entered in a random drawing for a chance to win!

Your choices are:

• Simulation Stimulation Month!
    RNGesus Appreciation Month!
    Sequel Hype Train Month!

Contest will run until 12 PM EDT on Friday, June 26th. That’s 12:00 noon. Winners will receive their prize via Steam gifts; a Steam account is required to receive and to play the game. One entry per user. Attempts to cheat the system will result in automatic disqualification.

Be sure to join our Steam group! We’re actively looking for volunteers to write community reviews for games, so if you’re interested, please reach out to me for more details! And of course, we've also got a PC Gaming Tutorial Contest going on!

ffleader1

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2012
No Anime theme? C'mmon
I will throw a random choice...
I like number 3 so...Sequel Hype Train Month!
Still, looking forward to an Anime game giveaway

jsgrant31

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
Sequel hype train for me!

Also...

iutp42I.jpg

Adns99

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
May the RNGesus Appreciation Month and its holy aleatory gift allows me to play Batman: Arkham Knight!

TheRealBatman

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
Hi Gotham people, I'm going to be honest with you, I'm really excited to play me and know what people think about my new game. So you'll have to ask to Robin for help because I'm going to be off the whole month. About my vote for the next theme, I vote for Simulation Stimulation Month.
I hope you like my new car because that was very expensive but I think it's worth it. Well, see you in game.
Stay safe.

Your savior,
Batman

supercheesus

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
Sequel Hype Train Month!!!
I just taped my fingers to hold them crossed to get it cause I need to play Arkham Knight? How else will I close this chapter in my life???

Rafael Luik

Reputable
Sep 18, 2014
Sequel Hype Train, to fit with the Batman theme. :)
I want to play the game because it's about one of the best heroes ever. He is completely human and truly cares for justice over vengeance.

Steam: rluik

Status
Not open for further replies.