Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Fallout 4!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMihai

Honorable
Feb 11, 2015

Wow that´s sad. Why kill yourself when the situation cannot get any worse, or an it?

John Wittenberg

Reputable
Mar 9, 2014
What would I do immediately after emerging from a vault in the year 2277?

Look around and realize that I should have never come out and go right back into the vault!

sam_86314

Reputable
Nov 6, 2015
Hmm.

Assuming this is in DC...

I could gather some frag mines from Minefield and surround the exit with them. Then later, once I return to the vault for a quest, I'll sabotage it, so that the dwellers have to leave... and trigger the mines.

xmojo1

Reputable
Nov 6, 2015
I would wander around Boston looking for the location of the Purch office; I would then locate the Tom's Hardware servers inside and repair them using scrap tech and a mini-nuke generator. I would then look for Three Dog and have him inform everyone over the airwaves that's Tom's Hardware website has been restored!

Geef

Distinguished
The first thing I would do go out and find every last thing I could that is related to medicine. I would do this because people are willing to pay a lot to stay alive. This way things would change to people bringing me stuff I need so they can trade it to get the medicine I have. :)

TNT27

Distinguished
IF I were to emerge from the vault in DC, then the first thing I would do is make sure the dirty politicians who caused the apocalypse were dead and enjoy observing their skeletons glowing with radiation. If it were any other vault then I would find some clean water, and then steal all the supercomputer hardware and build a gaming rig, and continue my quest searching for games shooting all who/or what stands in my way.

Or I would just die.

Brodotron

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
As soon as I got out of the vault I would explore the wasteland looking for a place to setup camp.

After camp is established I would go looking for friends/companions :)

SOO Pumped for Fallout 4!!!

GMOTSL

Reputable
Nov 6, 2015
I am leaving a Vault only for some really, really good reason. Being that it is 2277, I am to find the legendary Half-Life 2 Episode 3 on holotape and bring it back. I know that Episode 3 exists, because the Vault-Tec brochures promised to include the game in the entertainment computers. Clearly, it must have only been a terrible omission that Episodes 1 & 2 were installed in our Vault, yet only an empty box "coming soon!" in place of Episode 3. Being unable to complete the trilogy has caused a long, drawn out sense of "what happens next?!" which has haunted us Vault dwellers for generations. Our Vault doctors have studied this psychological condition for years, where by we dwellers have a deeply rooted optimism and hope for closure in our lives, yet we often feel resentment at how death typically arrives first. Some of my fellow dwellers even dare to believe that Episode 3 *does not really exist!* but I know it does. I have seen the Vault-Tec brochures myself, handed down from my ancestors. And I know that Vault-Tec would never lie to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.