Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Fallout 4!

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Hum, so it ended 22 hours ago? Guess I got that wrong then.

I've seen this contest when it was posted but I wanted to write a decent answer (even though I wouldn't be able to and just getting something in rather than nothing in was much better. I wasn't sure whatever one could edit the story but I guess one could) so I've waited and waited and then checked the date and time some time ago and I'm up here in Sweden at 05:52 finally doing something for it. Or well, so I thought =P.

Oh well, as you can see from my answer about I'm totally aware of what to do if that was bound to happen!
(Not really. In old Sweden it would be littered with vaults in the mountains and lots of my own people but now I no longer feel at home really in my own city and country.)

Hong Lam

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015
What would you do immediately after emerging from a Vault?
I would looking for shelter first because it is important to find a safety place at night.

Ihmhi6

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to quote multiple people, and believe me I've tried.

Let me first open with THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! When I found out I won I uttered what can only be described as an incredibly varied string of excited expletives!

Thanks to Tom's Hardware! I've always used your site but this was the first time I've popped up on the forums! I 100% shameless admit that I signed up for the Fallout 4 contest, but I'll stick around now for sure!

Thank you SherbetAddict and Dom_79 for your kind words! I'm gonna file those compliments under 'I should probably start writing that book I've been meaning to a little sooner now!"

I cannot believe this! I rarely ever win anything!

Sep 30, 2013
Sometimes it work for me (or at least quoting one), sometimes not, the forum isn't very good in that regard (Forum vs news post?)

SherbetAddict

Reputable
May 18, 2015

I knew you'd win the moment I saw your engaging story! :pt1cable:
Oh, and have fun with your game! I've played it a little myself and even tho the engine is the same as fallout 3, the game looks amazing.

P.S. I'm addicted already.

Supporter

Reputable
Jul 28, 2015
they made the weapons too big they cover up a huge portion of the screen so often i cant see where i am getting hit from. they should have made the weapons at least semi transparent so you could see the weapon fire so you are able to react better. and also hated that they force you to perform actions you do not want to take and cant change your mind or cant go back and change your mind after performing some actions. i always want to come out the winner not the bad guy in the end and this only forces one to go through the entire game and make other choices to take the story in another direction. it just seems like a bit of a grind and becomes a constant blur instead of enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.