Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Fallout: New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
SEQUEL HYPE TRAIN MONTH BEGINS!

So, I bet you guys were excited about this. You probably thought we’d be giving out the sequels. Fallout 4? MGS V? Generic Awesome Remake 2? Well, you were WRONG!! BAHAHA!!

No, really, after the latest PC port debacle (lookin’ at you, Rocksteady!), we’d prefer to avoid pre-ordering things that far in advance. So, you’re stuck with the prequels to the sequels so that you can get hyped for the sequel!

The most hyped sequel right now is probably Fallout 4, but maybe you’re new to Fallout or maybe you just need a refresher. Well, we’ve got you covered with Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition!! Enjoy the beautiful desert wasteland of New Vegas before Bethesda shoves you into Boston—because Boston is lame, and as a New Yorker, I stand by that.

Contest entry is simple! Just leave a comment and guess a number between 1 - 2500 be entered for a chance to win one of four (4) copies! One number will be generated on Thursday and the 4 people with the closest guesses will be the winner! In the case of any ties, it will be determined by order of entry, meaning the earlier entry would take it by default!

If anybody guesses the exact number, they’ll also receive a bonus prize! It will be a very, very tiny game, a small offering to RNGesus after everybody shunned him.

*Note that the contest is shorter this time around! Friday is a holiday as we get set to celebrate the 4th of July over here in the States!

Contest will run until 12 PM EDT on Thursday, July 2nd. That’s 12:00 noon. Winners will receive their prize via Steam gifts; a Steam account is required to receive and to play the game. One entry per user. Attempts to cheat the system will result in automatic disqualification.

Be sure to join our Steam group! We’re actively looking for volunteers to write community reviews for games, so if you’re interested, please reach out to me for more details!

Status
Not open for further replies.