Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
THE HYPE TRAIN CONTINUES! CHOO-CHOO!!

You know what really gets us hyped? Cloned super-soldiers with multiple twins, reptilian code names, convoluted storylines and giant freakin’ mechas with nuclear armaments. That’s right, it’s Solid freakin’ Snake. Or Old Snake. What the heck do they call him now?

So look, we know Metal Gear Solid V doesn’t involve Solid/Old Snake. But it’s Snake—Big Boss—and he’s like, the daddy Snake, the original, and that’s pretty cool, too. We’re hyped about it. If you’re not, you should be, because we’re giving away five (5) copies of the actual prequel—Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes!

We're going to make things interesting this week. We’re going to play a little game. You want to win a game where you can be Snake? Well, you’re going to have to play a game where you are a snake.

Here are the rules!

• ■ Play a game of Snake (<-that's the link for it) and beat my score! Here’s a screenshot of my best attempt: don’t judge me guys, I always sucked at Snake. It doesn't matter what difficulty you play at--just beat that score!
    ■ Leave a comment with your score AND a screenshot of it as proof.
    ■ Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the valid entries. Top score gets the unclaimed bonus prize from last week!

Contest will run until 12 PM EDT on Friday, July 10th. That’s 12:00 noon. Winners will receive their prize via Steam gifts; a Steam account is required to receive and to play the game. One entry per user. Attempts to cheat the system will result in automatic disqualification.

Be sure to join our Steam group! We’re actively looking for volunteers to write community reviews for games, so if you’re interested, please reach out to me for more details!

Score: 264
9yUatGZ.png

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador

Good catch! I had been meaning to print that out and laminate it. Remember kids: drinking is bad and you should never do it. Ash Ketchum doesn't drink--but then, he's also not a Pokemon Master and has never been a League Champion. ;)

kireato

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
Score: 327
on python B)
(got a way better score on worm, but whatever)

ZM2cun0.png

(And why does the smileylist have french code? O-o)

Status
Not open for further replies.