Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
I’m too tired from a vacation weekend to come up with anything clever this time, so let’s just call it what it is: Tom’s Hardware is back to throw more free vidyas at you!

This week we have a wooooonderful little game by the name of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. That’s right, MOOOOOORDOOOOOOR. That’s fun to say, isn’t it? Not only that, this is the GOTY EDITION so it comes with a whole bunch of other goodies! There's only one copy, so don't miss out!

Tell us what games you think are looking like GOTY candidates for 2015 to be randomly entered for a chance to win! There have been a lot of good releases already this year and there are plenty more in store! Personally, I’m looking forward to the Batman release next month.

Contest will run until 12 PM EDT on Friday, May 29th. Winners will receive their prize via Steam gifts; a Steam account is required to receive and to play the game. One entry per user. Attempts to cheat the system will result in automatic disqualification.

Be sure to join our Steam group! We’re actively looking for volunteers to write community reviews for games, so if you’re interested, please reach out to me for more details! And of course, we've also got a PC Gaming Tutorial Contest going on!

Dylzan

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013
The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Star Wars: Battlefront, unless it's awful, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, unless that too is awful.

Yankee42

Reputable
May 26, 2015
Batman: Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Mortal Kombat X
Bloodborne

All these are good candidates until Half-Life 3 transcends time and space.

jaquemate98

Reputable
Jul 11, 2014

The Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight

DragonLich

Reputable
May 19, 2015
The Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Grand Theft Auto 5
Bloodborne