Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Grelf

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I love Tom's because he saved my life once.

I was alone in the outback, surrounded by angry wombats, and small 'roos with paddles, and the only way out was to build a properly watercooled PC that could run 1080p movies in the desert heat.

I live today because of Tom's.

dekin

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
I love toms hardware cause of their up to day news on tech and their in depth benchmarks on new hardware!

Agathopia

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Tom's Hardware is the only place to look for serious information about technology. Unfortunately, most other web pages are just dumb copy-paste.

joshery420

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
TH is one of my favorite tech sites because they give no-nonsense reviews of all sorts of hardware, including stuff for enterprise users! :D

xXMuzzleBrakerXx

Reputable
Feb 12, 2015
Toms Hardware showed me the way, there once was a time when i thought consoles were awesome LOL , but then i found Mr. PC Master Race Senpai(Tom's Hardware) , he led me the way, showed me new things , and opened my eyes, if it wasnt for this website i would still belive in consoles, and i always come here if i have a question, the tomshardware community is none like any other, and i always trust the community, and that is why i love tom's hardware

SmithyIsLove

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Tom's hardware helped my build my PC! And this would be the perfect game to test it on! It's a shame I have no money after buying all the components! The assistance from Tom's hardware has been incredibly helpful! That is why I love Tom's hardware

darthrevan13

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
Why I love Tom's Hardware?
The site has one of the broadest hardware reviews I know, up to date graphs about what processors/SSDs/motherboards/monitors/GPUs are worth buying now, with comparison in terms of performance and other relevant metrics, great system builds and reviews every quarter and one of the most friendly and responsive IT forums.

Even if I don't win, I just want to say that you guys are great, I've been reading reviews here for he past 10 years, and although I've changed a lot of the sites I regularly visit for tech reviews, you guys are still on that list.

Keep up the good work.

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Why I love Toms Hardware?

Toms Hardware allows me to help others and receive help as well. It allows me to teach and be taught. These assets are extremely important to a 16 year old kid in HS with nothing but a A+ cert.

Toms Hardware is my hands on experience minus the hands on. When I become a PC Repair man, I can remember and resort to things I've seen and suggested at TH. TH is a career maker for me.

That's why I love TH.

BrookH

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Why I love Tom's Hardware? Tom's reliably delivers the most thorough, independent testing of EVERY PC component. Not just CPUs, GPUs and memory, but cases, storage, PSUs, keyboards, even power strips are disassembled and analyzed piece by piece. Never build a PC without Tom's!

Thestevenzimmerman

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
I love Tom's Hardware because of the great community involved, who are knowledgeable and helpful. I frequent the site daily for picking up on the latest tech news and stories.

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
I like Tom's Hardware because it is my go to place for tech news and hardware reviews. For about 10 years this has been my go to site when I want a valid opinion on hardware I plan on purchasing for myself or for a client. The site was very helpful when I was having various issues with my computer and it gave me a channel to help others with their computer issues through the forums.

rosa_fang

Reputable
Aug 30, 2014
I came here for the improved PSU tier list and all the reviews. It's helped me figure out my PSU needs, and the reviews help me make a informed decision on where to spend my money.

Bhuel Buss

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I love Tom's Hardware for it's great reviews on the products I love. I refer to this site for both personal and business reasons, keeping up-to-date on the wide array of products that TH covers. Always great articles, VERY in-depth and informative.