Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
[strike]Hi, Tom's Hardware here with The Witcher III: Wild Hunt!

We heard your requests; we know you wanted it; ask and ye shall receive!

Since this is a hot item and we only have one copy for you, we’ll make contest entry real easy this time. Just drop us a comment telling us why you love Tom’s Hardware and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win! Winners will be randomly selected and it might just be you! If you want to check if your system can handle the game, or to see what kind of performance other people are seeing with their systems, check out this useful sticky.

But wait, there’s more!
Act quickly and share this contest with as many of your friends as you can. If we get more than 100 entries for this, we’ll give away ANOTHER copy next month. If we hit 250, we’ll make it TWO copies next month! EDIT: Both of these milestones have already been reached! Way to go! There will be two more copies of The Witcher 3 coming your way in June!

But we're still not done!
Break 500 and we'll even consider throwing in the expansion pass! So don’t wait, tell all your friends about this now! This limited time offer ends soon!

Contest will run until 12 PM EDT on Friday, May 22nd. Winners will receive their prize via Steam gifts; a Steam account is required to receive and to play the game. Expansion pass will also be awarded to the winner of this contest if and when the milestone is met. One entry per user. Attempts to cheat the system will result in automatic disqualification.[/strike]

Congratulations to pcgaming98 for being the lucky random winner! Please expect a PM from me with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Unfortunately folks, we weren't able to hit our 500 entry milestone, but we DID break 250! We'll have 2 more copies of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to give away in June, so look forward to that!

Be sure to join our Steam group! We’re actively looking for volunteers to write community reviews for games, so if you’re interested, please reach out to me for more details! And of course, we've also got a PC Gaming Tutorial Contest going on!

migsgalapate

Reputable
Apr 15, 2015
Why I love tom's hardware? whenever i search in google for a tutorial about a problem or a tweak and I saw toms hardware in the list, I will always choose it bec i trust this site. its a nice site, really nice, with free giveaways which are posted by a guy with a weird name and nyan cat as a dp. and btw, who wouldnt love that logo in the upper left corner, that red R with a hammer.... But who in the world is tom? hahah jokee

MirageEx

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Why I love Tom's Hardware?

The vast majority of the time it is a one stop visit to find a solution to either a problem or finding varied, sometimes educated user opinions on hardware.

Alen Kirm

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Because:
1.) Always get help
2.) Nice and helpful community
3.) Useful news
4.) Useful benchmarks
5.) Useful Best Hardware for money recommendation
6.) Because Tomshardware is one of my favourite websites.

IvanL

Reputable
May 12, 2015
I can find obscure answers to obscure problems here!

eddt

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
I love Tom's because they tend to have the best, clear, and to-the-point reviews about the products I'm always interested in. A great site and a great resource I rely on heavily for my equipment decisions!

Mervari

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Why i love Tom's Hardware eh?
It's because i always see TH in the top of the google search. and yes, most of the time i found the answer for the problem was satisfying :]

Nirav Shah

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Tom's has been my go-to source for all things IT for years! I think part of the reason I got into IT was because of tomshardware.com, and now I run a successful computer company which I have done for 11 years now (officially).

tabirdy

Reputable
May 19, 2015
why TH?

because it is a one stop shop for everything and anything tech and PC related. and needless to say...i love PCs and will forever use them!

Acrensis

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
Tom's Hardware has saved me millions (an exaggeration but I feel like they have) of dollars with their solutions. They have my respect and of course love.

infinity81

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
The community is always helpful, and knows their stuff. Ask a question and see people jump to assist you. I've loved the site and forums for years.

Meas

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
I love Tom's because it has a great community. Whenever I had some issues it was the first place for me to go with questions. Usually there are even preexisting threads about my particular question with the adequate answer. It helped me many times and by doing so I learned a lot and can help others with my knowledge. Thank you Tom.

Irwan Sui

Reputable
May 12, 2015
I love Tom's Hardware because I was greatly helped in building my PCs. 2 PCs I built after I browse around Tom's articles and forum threads proven to be awesome with the budget I had.

escruting

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I love Tom's Hardware because they do a lot of technical analysis of hardware stuff and i find them very interesting and thorough.

jensonz

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
Tom's Hardware, in my opinion, has one of the most friendly community on the internet. I can find almost everything I need to know about certain information of hardware. Also, they almost always catch up with latest news about technical stuffs and anything hardware-related.

And to be honest, they are willing to provide video games giveaway every week! (though I'm not winning any so far ;_;)

Mullac

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
I started out in this world not knowing how to build a computer, how to choose appropriate parts and not knowing the difference between a CPU and a GPU (seriously I thought people kept making typos), but that is no more. Tom's Hardware has helped me become the pseudo-canny man I am today (when it comes to hardware) and that's why I love it.

Bogdan Florea

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Why i love Tom's Hardware? Every time i have a related PC problem its always here for me. Every time i want to buy a PC component, part its always here with a review for me. Tom's Hardware saved me millions times and was always here for me, any hour, any day. Thank you for existing.

RolandDeschain

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014
I love Tom's Hardware because you guys were the first big outlet to get behind the idea of analyzing frame pacing in terms of smoothness/feel in gaming, and as a long-time 120 FPS gamer before it was cool, I appreciate the media coverage the topic has received from you guys over the past few years.

MoonfranK

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014
Because your hardware/game benchmarks always give me all the info that i want to know. Plus, everytime i google a question about PC related stuff, most of the results redirect me here and i always find the answer. Gotta love this site :9

lightweaponx

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I came here for the charts and stayed for the great forums and awesome community. I am constantly finding answers to obscure questions!

Jacob Stull

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Because my friends and I have been going to your site for years. The articles and benchmarks that you've run help us build the computers we need at the price we want. Thanks for doing all the grunt work for us.

Darkyoda

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I have been coming to Toms hardware for many many years. I do not buy a PC anything with out at least checking here to see what info you guys have on it. I love this site.

Estbarul

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
I love the Best -hardware- of the month, and the Build Marathons, got me into PC Gaming a couple years ago , and I appreciate that a lot.

TRENDING THREADS