• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Tom's Hardware Italy's Bruno Gulotta Victim Of Barcelona Terrorist Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwingpilot312

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I am so sorry for this tragic news. My thoughts and prayers are with all of this wonderful man's friends and family.

gabicid17

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
Un fuerte Abrazo a la Familia y Amigos de Bruno y a todo el pueblo Amigo/Hermano italiano.
Muchísimo Ánimo desde Madrid.

skorpys

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
My condolences to the family for their horrible loss, and also to the Tom's family for having lost a colleague.

Jack_1055

Reputable
Mar 4, 2016
You and the whole Tom's Hardware Team have my most heartfelt condolences. I have been a long time reader of this online magazine and know many of the people who work and write for Tom's by the mention of their names or because they authored an article. It will be my hope that his family recovers from this tradegy through the support not only from the people that he worked with but by the love and suport of the community around this online publication.

fl-gators-fan

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
Just read about this tragic news from the TweakTown FB page. Very sorry to hear about this, and so close to home, with him being a Tom's official member. My thoughts are with his loved ones, friends, colleagues and children, as well as all the other victim's affected in such a senseless act of malice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY