Tom's Hardware Member System Gallery

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lutfij

Titan
^ could've sent it to me to touch it up :whistle: nice build there... dunno whats taking so long to receive my rad at my doorstep. Though i'll still need to get the blocks+fans+ controller to get it up and running.

RussK1

Splendid

Not much under there anyway... Maybe tomorrow or the next I'll go in and clean-up some; esp the SATA power cables to the optical drives. I'm not going to mess with the H50 until I replace it and move it to my 2500K machine.

SemiMG

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
My first build and attempt at cable management. :sweat:

Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
MOBO: ASUS P8H61-M (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.4GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics
HSF: Stock ^
HDD: Western Digital 320 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive
GPU: GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series GV-R685OC-1GD Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity
PSU: Antec BP550 Plus 550W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
DVD: LG 22X Super-Multi DVD Burner 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P Black 24" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1

scaled.php

scaled.php

jacob0808

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2010
3 hours of tugging on cords today. Paid off though. Here's the after pic.
behind that mobo tray is still a disaster but at least its out of sight.

IMAG0086.jpg

I am failz lol

Forget that I only live in America :3

What you do on your own time is your business, what you bring into these forums is our business!

Posting that picture wasn't too smart, neither is having pothead in your name or in your sig, you managed to slip by purposely misspelling the name, but that just came to an end.

RussK1

Splendid
As responsible adults we've got to realize that there are lots of underage kids on the forums... also must consider legal issues - the net is beyond the State and is Governed by the upper echelon. Just saying...

randomizer

Champion
Well not only that but you explicitly agreed not to post anything that is illegal or that promotes anything illegal when you registered. As a matter of fact, the clause I'm referring to exists twice in the site's Terms of Use.

It's working great actually much better than I had first hoped it would, it's allowing a 5ghz 24/7 overclock, as long as I keep the water temp at least 3c below ambient room temperature my water temp right now is 8.5c below ambient, idle 24c, load 56c.

Loving that oversize tube man, and is that a Gelid 140? :p
you've earned yourself an honour bro,

I, Moto Psycho hereby officially state that 4Ryan6 is exempt from my cable management fury for now and in perpetuity purely because he is so damn cool.

Moto

Lutfij

Titan
@ aznshinobi - you're probably the first guy here on tom's to be worried after picking up a lian-li...seriously its the most fun case to work with, aside from OCD'ish cablemanagement opportunities :lol:...its nimble and minimalist. Don't look like a modders case but its good.

@ mal - i'll have a build log up after the stuff get home, will post link to keep you guys updated.

Old one is a Antec 902. Love the case but I like the minimalism, as you guys pointed out, of the Lian-Li. I think I'm just going to keep the 902 for future projects if I ever do anything with it. The 902 is also an annoyance to clean since you have unscrew like 8 screws just to clean 1 dust filter as opposed to the lian li where you just pull out the front.