Tom's Hardware Reader's Choice Awards and Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Thanks Jane. Is there a way Tom's to implement "you already voted" for these, or is that already built in?

I can never remember if I gave my input previously when these are reposted, but I don't want to sign up twice and have both answers discarded. :(

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

If Jennifer's mom makes $68/hour but also makes $20431 a month, how many hours a day did she work? - this is how I entertain myself with spammer...

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Not many products on that list I'd buy. When I saw there was only three products I'd even vote for, and you asked for too much personal info (what do you need my phone# for? etc?), so I said forget it ;) No cpus, no 780ti (how can a 290x that is hot, loud, throttling all day currently etc get in? and it's $600 now not $550+out of stock everywhere). Why is 780ti excluded? No APU or CPU? Someone needs to do a better job with the listed parts. IF you're only listing stuff tomshardware has given awards to, then I'm merely voting for what you think, not a readers choice awards. AMD's 290x certainly wouldn't be on my list, and I wouldn't have 10 motherboards without a single cpu on the list. I'm not saying you need to remove things, but you definitely need to ADD some stuff to many categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS