Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
General Info on How To Enter

• ■ These giveaways now span 2 full weeks instead of 1. This means there's more time for you to enter!
    ■ There are now two ways to enter to win! Each person can only win once.

• 1. Enter the raffle via the gleam widget. All we ask for there is a name and a contact email. There will only ever be 1 copy of the game up for grabs with this method.

2. Take part in the discussion in this thread! A discussion prompt will be provided each time. Just answer the prompt to be eligible to win! Eligible participants will be randomly selected to receive a copy of the game.
[widget="https://gleam.io/Mf9vA/toms-hardware-steam-giveaway-brothers", 800][/widget]

Another week, means another great Steam Giveaway. We have three copies of the critically acclaimed Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons up for grabs this time. An action-adventure game from award-winning Swedish film director, Josef Fares, and developed by Starbreeze Studios, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is the moving story of two brothers searching for a cure for their ailing father.

For your chance to win, enter the raffle above and answer the discussion prompt below. There will be one raffle winner and two discussion prompt winners.

And now, for the discussion prompt:

Who's your favorite two-person tag team in the history of video games? Jak & Daxter? Banjo and Kazooie? Luigi and Mario? Let us know in your entry response.

The Steam Giveaway will run until 12 p.m. EDT on Friday, August 11th. The game will be awarded to the winners as a Steam gift. A Steam account is required to receive the prize and play the game.

kasazn

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2010
I don't know any games that I played that feature a two person tag team. If Portal multiplayer counts? *lauhgs*

fl-gators-fan

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
I'm not sure if this counts, as I can't really recall many 2 person tag-team games I've played, except for the obvious Mario and Luigi. The game where I had a lot of fun playing one character and having another by my side was GTAV. I had loads of fun playing as wacky Trevor and when doing missions having Michael by my side to back me up. It was also neat being able to switch between the 2 of them. The ass-inane and crazy comments Trevor would make when playing were priceless!

ZeroRequiem

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble. Yeah call me old fashioned but the game can't be beaten fully until you play with a coop partner. If I had to choose a pair from only more recent titles then I'd prolly go with 2B and 9S from Nier: Automata.

GreatMaster

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
i played a lot the turtles ninja on the sega dreamcast. liked it so much. i remember the that i was asking one of my best friends to help me to play with him so that i can complete some levels :). we were having a lot of fun.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Let's give a round of applause to our winners for the Bayonetta Giveaway, ZeroRequiem & fl-gators-fan. I've sent you both a PM so check your inboxes. Our third mysterious winner was contacted via e-mail. Kudos to them as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.