Toms Hardware Wallpaper

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Ok now that's my desktop. Especially since I'm looking to get that black edition board to go with the i7-4960x.

Everytime you make something I have to change my desktop. I just can't pass them up.

So the next one can be the same board and add a couple Evga Hydro Copper Titans, Corsair Dominator Platinum ram and the i7-4960x at 2560x1600.
What do you think ?

Yes added to the wallpaper you just did. You can make the Asus mask smaller , no reason to have it too big. I know it's a lot of components but see what you can do. I already know it will be great.

these are not tomshardware branded wallpaper at all, however they were requested here on the forums in another thread so i posted them here as well in case we have a few other fantasy fans out there. all are 1920x1080.

i still have the original psd file so i can make any small changes like removing/changing text, removing the game logos, etcetera. they were originally created for a college sponsored gaming organization as computer backgrounds.

TRENDING THREADS