Tom's Hardware Wants You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxtreme

Reputable
Sep 16, 2014
Do you have any requirement for location of reviewer? I live in Denver, CO and I'm interested in this position.

FritzEiv

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
No location requirements. Sorry about missing contact info. Fixing that and will add to the end of the article momentarily! #Brainfart

gvc

Reputable
Sep 17, 2014
I'm curious about contact information as well, I'm interested about the Web Production position.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
I'd love to be take up either a reviewer position or join the storage guys, but being a computer engineering student who also works for the university I'm a bit strapped for time. Maybe next time... I'm sure you guys have a whole plethora of people that are filling your inboxes right now.

dissemble2discover

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
I wouldn't throw in the towel because of age.

The skills that a person brings is more important. You should apply if you fit the requirements they provide.

Don't limit yourself.

Saman Bahrampoor

Reputable
Sep 18, 2014
It is indeed a very interesting job opportunity. I live in Helsinki, Finland. Can I join for hardware review? What are the other requirements? For example, does the applicant need to have his/her own testing platforms and tools? Who provides the components for testing?

s0378ck3

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Hi, my name is Chris and I am in college and in an externship at one of the top 10 bedding retailers in North America. I work at the corporate office and perform content management on the websites for the different store chains. I take the document articles and mark them up with HTML for posting to various sites. I am in school for web design and have made web apps and pages using Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, JS, C#, ASP. I am interested in the content management position. It is a great fit for my schedule, my passions about technology, and I love your company and want to be a part of it. I always strive to continue improving and I will bring this to whatever tasks you give me. Please contact me for more information about my schooling and my skills. ********@***.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS