Tom's Hardware's 40 Top Free Android Utilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonetti

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
What i'm missing is "", that does a lot.

Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage your android phone.

Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.

【Top18 features】
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
11. Ringer
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts[4])
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later):Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore

KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant

dragonetti

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
Why are the URL's i post not showing up !?!? See previous posts

What i'm missing is "Android Assistant(18 features)", that does a lot.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advancedprocessmanager&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hZHZhbmNlZHByb2Nlc3NtYW5hZ2VyIl0.

If the link above is not visible, llok it up via Google play or Google it
Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage your android phone.

Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.

【Top18 features】
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
11. Ringer
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts[4])
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later):Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore

KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant

dooderoo

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
[citation][nom]blackmagnum[/nom]One day Android will rule the world.[/citation]
Not sure if trolling or just plain stupid.

BlueCat57

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Why? Despite being technologically curious I still have trouble understanding the why of most applications. I still can't understand how someone can use up thousands of minutes a month or, in the case of illicit affairs, how someone can send tens of thousands of texts. If you have that much to say to a person go see them. Oh well, life is a mystery as is the argument that you should buy an iPhone because it has millions of apps in its store and Android only has hundreds of thousands. Even with multitasking how many apps can you use? I bet most users use maybe 10 tops and have 30 or 40 that on their phone that they never use. Maybe you have to live in New York City to understand some things, but even then despite having thousands of restaurants to choose from Seinfeld and Friends seem to eat in the same place every day.

murzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
[citation][nom]BlueCat57[/nom]Why? Despite being technologically curious I still have trouble understanding the why of most applications. I still can't understand how someone can use up thousands of minutes a month or, in the case of illicit affairs, how someone can send tens of thousands of texts. If you have that much to say to a person go see them. Oh well, life is a mystery as is the argument that you should buy an iPhone because it has millions of apps in its store and Android only has hundreds of thousands. Even with multitasking how many apps can you use? I bet most users use maybe 10 tops and have 30 or 40 that on their phone that they never use. Maybe you have to live in New York City to understand some things, but even then despite having thousands of restaurants to choose from Seinfeld and Friends seem to eat in the same place every day.[/citation]

It is not everyday that someone writes a huge paragraph and ACTUALLY makes sense.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
You turned what could have been a good article into a really horrible PowerPoint presentation. Why does Tom's still use this format?

There are only three things I would change about Tom's if I could.
1 proofread/spellcheck (one of the first 10 posts on every article is about poor grammar or spelling)
2 new photo display format (three clicks and a new window to see the photo?)
3 lose the powerpoint like articles (fourty clicks to read the article?)

If you are desperate for Ad revenue that much, just give me 4 real pages with 10 times the add space so my adblocker can get a real workout.

obrienpc

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
How lazy can you get? Just a bunch of screenshots, no review, no nothing of substance. Thanks for wasting my time.

jameskater

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
In the country of cell phones' system,the android is the emperor now.maybe some years later there's no one remember the android,but we once got much fun with it .

Zasmatic

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Why all the hate? These lists are really handy.

There was about 7ish that needed root.

Unified remote is something that could have been added. But then again there are sooo many that could have been.

Awesome list thanks heaps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.