Tom's Holiday Buyer's Guide 2008, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

snotling

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2002
[citation][nom]Snotling[/nom]The model is way too skinny. she makes the hardware look cheap.[/citation]
I did notice there were two girls in there, but even if you add them up you still get too little meat to call that a woman.

wicko

Distinguished
May 9, 2007
Wow, I can't believe I'm reading complaints about these girls. They are skinny, but not anorexic, they look like they're in very good shape. My girlfriend is getting jealous :p

LSoares1

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
Wait, Did I miss something? What happened to part 2 and 3 of the 2008 Holiday Guide? All I see is part 1 and now this one....

antiacid

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]Snotling[/nom]The model is way too skinny. she makes the hardware look cheap.[/citation]
Were you looking for "fat girls gone wild" when you opened this review? Seriously, this had to be the dumbest complaint of the year.

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Of course, you’ll void your warranty in the process,

does anyone know if intel really can tell if your CPU has been just mildly overclocked? with no burn marks ect. i wonder about that cause id love to overclock it's fun to tinker with, but could not afford getting a bum chip, and it not be under warranty.

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
That "the Gigabyte’s board with 2 graphics slots" is a sweet looking motherboard. and for anyone who just needs one graphics card slot i bet this be an alswome rig as well. a deffinit choice if i upgrade to the core 2 quad route. prolly go nehalem core i7 though

romans11

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2006
[citation][nom]wicko[/nom]Wow, I can't believe I'm reading complaints about these girls. They are skinny, but not anorexic, they look like they're in very good shape. My girlfriend is getting jealous[/citation]

Yeah, but the point is compared to Sarah (particularly with long hair in 2006) these ladies aren't in the same league. Some of us like women who look at least a little curvy.

I know I should probably comment on the products not just the modeling talent, but since this is where the conversations begins, I'll jump in to the fray.

snotling

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2002
[citation][nom]antiacid[/nom]Were you looking for "fat girls gone wild" when you opened this review? Seriously, this had to be the dumbest complaint of the year.[/citation]
the actual dumbest "comment chain" of the year were on spotlight where hundreds of comments criticized Tamara for using a mac, dressing to casual, dressing to formal, being to expressive, being not expressive enough, being sexy, not being sexy... well I just find it amusing that nobody cares how Ben Meyer and Rob Wright look or dressup.
Fat girls gone wild... how drastic. What about water-cooled hot chicks ?

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]Snotling[/nom]I did notice there were two girls in there, but even if you add them up you still get too little meat to call that a woman.[/citation]
lmao

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
I'm surprized I'm the first to catch it, but the motherboard in the picture is not the UD3R, it is the UD3P. The UD3P has 2 PCIe 16x slots, whereas the UD3R only has one. It you click to see the full sized picture you can read (barely) the correct model number.

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I am sure that none of you boys have the hardware that these ladies would be interested in anyway.

Keep your flash drives in your pockets. ;-P

motleydogg

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Sorry but my floppy drive has been replaced with a hard drive,... I wonder if I can place my RAM in the slot, I wouldn't try turning it on until after everything is in. I would like to monitor the cable being managed. It might get hot, but if we have a fan, I shouldn't have to twist those knobs to control things much,...

MitchMeister-

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
So I keep seeing everyone recommending the E8600.. but why when an E8400 is $100 less and the only difference is that it's not factory overclocked? Or is something on the E8600 that much better?

urban_black_redneck

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
[citation][nom]antiacid[/nom]Were you looking for "fat girls gone wild" when you opened this review? Seriously, this had to be the dumbest complaint of the year.[/citation]A girl with some meat looks better than a girl that has her frame showing...they feel better too...

wicko

Distinguished
May 9, 2007
[citation][nom]antiacid[/nom]Were you looking for "fat girls gone wild" when you opened this review? Seriously, this had to be the dumbest complaint of the year.[/citation]
HIGH FIVE!

malveaux

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008
Huh?

Everything was cool until SSD was dropped into the mix. That thing isn't worth the money, nor does it actually do well in a Windows environment. Put that piece of junk back into your `theory' articles and just tell folk to get a Raptor or RAID0. SSD is not going to happen in earnest until they make it better for multitasking computers/users. Gonna be a while. Not a good gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.