Toms is still the best forum for any topic on the internet!

Vogner16

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Over the last 10 years I have been honored to be a "member" of hundreds of forums.

Toms is the only one I have stayed with for more than 1 month.

The people here are not only knowledgeable but also lack all hints of fanboism and from the hundreds of posts I've read NEVER showed any sign of putting down the decision making of the individual asking the question. Sarcasm is almost extinct on this forum and the Moderators have somehow managed to keep me coming back to Toms Hardware for quick insightful answers to questions I have and great benchmarks and reviews.

Other than one incident with Seca Luna Senior Moderator I have No complaints as to any of the great mod staff and even those who openly side to one team (red or green) they openly advise to each side to help the person in need.

I thank you Mods of Toms Hardware for making this forum the best on the internet.

Keep up the good work!

i'll second that. thanks for the thumbs up. i agree that we have a good group of staff and mods here.

theres alot going on behind the scenes that you dont see. we try our best to keep it spam free, welcoming to anyone and free of any user abuse. its a thankless job generally but we do it because we all like toms as much as you.