Tom's OC Competition: Mid-day Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

malveaux

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008
So how much did ya'll spend on the cooling to overclock a tiny bit more out of those chips that probably cost less than the cooling supplies? ;)

Cheers,

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
[citation][nom]cangelini[/nom]Who's that handsome guy in Picture 11? Oh wait...[/citation]

??? Does anybody else notice how full of himself this guy is? Youre a KID dude. I can't believe anybody would takes orders from this shmo.

You work for a computer hardware website = automatic celacy.

bc4

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
wow, seems like a waste of time. So was flipping through the slideshow... How about captions on the pics? And if the pic's posted aren't worth the 1/2 second it takes to load, make them load all at once so we can flip through all of them in less than 10 sec's.

Well, enough complaining. I actually like articles about this stuff (seeing how far you can take a PC if you had unlimited resources and was bored) but was disappointed by the slideshow (havn't got to the article yet)

gxsolace

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2008
[citation][nom]annisman[/nom]??? Does anybody else notice how full of himself this guy is? Youre a KID dude. I can't believe anybody would takes orders from this shmo.You work for a computer hardware website = automatic celacy.[/citation]

You sir are a moron. How does working for a computer hardware website make one celibate? Are you just spewing nonsense out of yourself? And cangelini was clearly joking. Anyone can see that. And how do you know he's a "kid"?

Clearly you're the one who needs to grow up.

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]annisman[/nom]??? Does anybody else notice how full of himself this guy is? Youre a KID dude. I can't believe anybody would takes orders from this shmo.You work for a computer hardware website = automatic celacy.[/citation]

LOL--we're having a good time, man =) Take it easy and have a good weekend.

bf2142-rules-ok

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
Questions?.Picture 13. Is that 'entity' underneath the nehalem chip a stock item? Is it a new feature of core i7 to support the weight of extra cooling? Do you get a different coloured nose depending on which chip model no. you order? Can u breed them? Hav fun w/end one and all

Anyway

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2008
Am I the only one having problem with the page loading?It takes quite a few seconds per picture and it's usually really fast. :S

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
"Questions?.Picture 13. Is that 'entity' underneath the nehalem chip a stock item? " They had Nehalems? Pretty sure it was MSI's P45 chipset,not an X58.

ETJUSTICE

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
[citation][nom]cangelini[/nom]Who's that handsome guy in Picture 11? Oh wait...[/citation]

Whaaa? At first I thought you were talking aboput me but I couldn't find myself in any of them.

-Dave
-ETJUSTICEPOURTOUS-

miahallen

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2002
Actually, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the guy in picture #22 ;)

sandyjh

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
[citation][nom]bc4[/nom]wow, seems like a waste of time. So was flipping through the slideshow... How about captions on the pics? And if the pic's posted aren't worth the 1/2 second it takes to load, make them load all at once so we can flip through all of them in less than 10 sec's. Well, enough complaining. I actually like articles about this stuff (seeing how far you can take a PC if you had unlimited resources and was bored) but was disappointed by the slideshow (havn't got to the article yet)[/citation]

If the pics are so disappointing why take the time to flip through them, it must have taken more time to write this to complain about something that no one forced you to do than it did to spend all that time you wasted looking at disappointing pics and what's wrong with your computer that it takes that long to load a photo. Perhaps you should spend more time trying to find that out...

Status
Not open for further replies.