Tom's Two Million Contest - Enter Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyartillery

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
This is pretty cool. Tom's has long been a source of invaluable information for me, an avid though amateur rig builder. Thanks, and keep up the great work!

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
I was lurking here for years before I joined. I would go on the forums to answer questions too, although I left that behind. I'm happy to see the spammers are finally gone too

Great site

I was lurking here for years before I joined. I would go on the forums to answer questions too, although I left that behind. I'm happy to see the spammers are finally gone too

Great site
Same! I started reading Tom's 1st year of college which was ~2001-2002, but didn't realize what I was missing with the forums and community until a few years ago. Great articles, and an even better community!

AchefXA

Reputable
Nov 25, 2015
I would pay the shipment if it's sent to Argentina... But well, informed my friends who live in the U.S hope they get lucky

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Funny how many other companies manage to send prizes overseas. Tom's, you do realize that those 2 million are from across the world and not from the US only?

Ioan-Paul Pirau

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
Congrats Tom's you deserve it. Very nice articles in here. It is unfortunate however for non US residents that you can only host US-only contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.