Tom's Watercooling Build Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Hey everyone-

Just had an idea of how to collect and maintain all of our build logs, etc. into a single location- HERE! In this sticky.

The way I'd like to do this, is to maybe include 1-2 brief sentences on your build and perhaps a photo and then link your build guide here. That way, we have a single go-to resource for info that doesn't clutter up the forum.

Also, if you are listed in the WC club gallery...link your build log there and here for the gallery pics, as well...I'd like to see if we can get links between the WC gallery pics and the build logs for those users so people can see pics and jump between the two stickies, but still keep them clean and separate.

Psycho Rider, still in progress but getting back underway :)
Two T-Virus resses are going at the front on top, not got them yet though due to meh.....
IMAG0179.jpg

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareuk.inc&cat=13&post=311860&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0
I'll post a link to it in the gallery when its finished so as not to break that threads rules
**T-Virus resses on route from the states, not long now hehe 15/10/11**
Moto

Aleckazee

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Just started this bad boy last night. No where near complete, as you can see I still need to finish the loop, mount pump, cable management etc.

Going to be adding a GPU block and a 200mm radiator when I get the parts (soonish hopefully).

It's my first loop so I'm playing around with it a lot. at the moment I have 2 noctua nf p12s in push/pull and then a single XSPC XINRUILIAN in pull

6221115145_ba88bb7836_z.jpg

I think He's responding to my question,
I just wondered if he was ripping it all out to flush or if he was leaving it in place,
I approve of the taking it out option, well, I'm jealous because thats not going to be an option for me lol :p
Moto

Whunys

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
As I just finished my rig one week ago and yet also the leak testing (one week must be enough I think to get sure it's all proof), here is my contribution:

one week must be enough I think to get sure it's all proof**

get used to examining the loop as a habit, you'll notice potential leaks sooner :)
Looks pretty good though, I like the Qdc's through the floor panel/separator
Moto

Whunys

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
I like the Qdc's through the floor panel/separator
Thanks, got the idea from a rig I saw on youtube and found it looks good :) .
get used to examining the loop as a habit
I do it at least once a week when cleaning the dust from the case and have a daily global look on it to go sure, but as I said if it had to leak it would have allready happened (I think).
need a place to put my 120x2 rad on the bottom
Like Moto said, Manzooka did it he also shows how he did it in his original post.

I'm in the middle of putting my rad in the front of my Antec 902... it's going to be interesting. Right now I'm just about ready to reconnect everything, just gotta get a few supplies to secure it all in place and finish it up. I'll definitely post pics when done. I'm kind of excited because I actually think in the future I could sandwich a second 220 rad in there, when I get my next GPU and WC it (in 2012).

I'm just debating now whether to buy a slim DVD drive or go without one, as I barely use it and my girlfriend has a USB DVD-RW.

I'm also saving around $350 by not buying a Silverstone TJ07B-W haha =P

Status
Not open for further replies.